Suggestion at relooking at banlist

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ddorsyth, Sep 16, 2018.

1. ddorsyth

ddorsyth New Member

The banlist I know was generated from both valid reasoning but also a random list a guy gave max so I wish for some things to be reviewed and tested to see if they actually should be banned.

• Uranium Block - Nothing bad about this, infact its basically the same as a yellorite block
    • Uranium - Same case as the block, this is basically a yellorium ingot.
    • MOX Nuclear Fuel - I see this was banned in fear of reactor... this can be used for powersources in ic2 that dont blow up
    • Enriched Uranium Nuclear Fuel- Same as MOX Nuclear Fuel
    • Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator - This the the power gen using uranium that doesnt blow up
    • Chemical Thrower - I imagine all 3 guns from immersive are banned for pvp bypass. Pvp bypass is a ridiculous thing. Its easy to report people doing pvp bypass first off plus almost all the players already shoot fireballs from swords that do the same thing.
    • Railgun
    • Revolver
    • Wand Focus: Pech’s Curse- Another case of pvp bypass plus this has use in recipes
    • Energy Bazooka - A pvp bypasser.
    • Pulse Mana Spreader - No idea why this is banned
    • Terra Shatterer - not sure if this actually bypasses claim this was from that list given to max. should be tested.
    • Terra Truncator - Same as shatterer
    • Energy Blaster- pvp bypass
    • Crafty Crate - This one baffles me. with machines its not as needed but this has nothing wrong that im aware of and wasnt banned in WC:4
    • Key of the King’s Law - pvp bypass
    • Brain in a Jar - Another one claimed to do stuff by the list sent to max. in WC:4 ive seen these used with no problems.
    • Planar Vortex - This ones silly. you can't really ban this. Well you havn't. banning the items inside it would be dumb because they have other uses. This can be used to grief but its so expensive there is literally no point.
    • Transvector Dislocator- Yea I have no clue on this one
    I also dont think the list has all the banned items. There is a few staff is aware of that were not on the list but im pretty sure are banned.
  2. Jerlag_01

Jerlag_01 System Manager Staff Member Manager Developer

Any item that got banned, has been tested before being banned.
    The list has been reviewed multiple times and the items are banned with a legit reason.
  3. ddorsyth

ddorsyth New Member

*Sees new banlist*
    My ban over debating the banlist was not in vain, huzzah.