Denied EtherealRoss Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by EtherealRoss, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:45 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealRoss

EtherealRoss New Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Which Server are you applying for?
    Factions

Currently, how old are you? (Please include Birthdate).
    19. I was born September 5th, 1999

What is your IGN? (In game name).
    EtherealRoss

What is your real life name?
    Ross Allan Koerner

What is your discord?
    Ross#0052 (My avatar is a white dog drinking milk)

What is your TimeZone? (Please include Country).
    Central Time, United States of America, Missouri

Weekly, how many hours can you contribute to our Server?
    ~6 hours a day, (give or take depending on schedule changes.) I am taking classes at college, but Winter Break is approaching fast, and my availability will be much larger. (Finals week is next week so I can't promise extensive availability during that time, but I'll be on at least once a day for an hour)

How long have you been with our Community?
    10 days, my faction was founded about 10 days ago at the time of writing.

Do you have any Staffing Experience?
    Tonnes, I was high-ranking player on many servers, including a few modded factions servers. Horizon-Craft was the most recent; I was builder turned admin there. I have photo evidence of my building skills, if you wish to have that visual assurance.

Why do you want to be Trainee on our Server?
    I meet all of the requirements, and I'm on the server much longer than most people are. I feel that that would be valuable in enforcing the rules, and I also love building and I have a vested interest in keeping this server up and running like a well-oiled machine.

What are some of your skills?
    I have worked in customer service in real life for over two years, first at a computer repair shop, then at Party City, and now at a batting cage. I have been promoted to manager at my current place of occupation. I listen to both sides of every argument, I'm an incredibly adaptable person, knowledgeable about a variety of subjects, well-educated and articulate, and generally a calm, fun, laid-back individual.
  2. EtherealMagi

EtherealMagi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Your responses are quit short when it comes to the long answer questions.

What do you mean by builder turned admin? Were you a builder, and then promoted straight to admin? Or were you an admin and demoted to builder? What are you doing as an admin? Are you helping players? Are you doing server-side stuff? Are you a builder and an admin?

Why do you want to be a trainee? Do you want to help players? How can you help Arsenal Network grow? How much experience do you have in helping players in general?

I've seen you online on server 3; however, I'd like to see you more on the other servers if you do get accepted :)
  3. Totemic

Totemic Staff Manager Staff Member Manager

Application DENIED

<Locked & Denied>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.