Denied Ban Appeal - SentinalOne (With format provided)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SentinalOne, Jan 10, 2019 at 5:50 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentinalOne

SentinalOne New Member

What is your IGN?: SentinalOne

What Server did you get banned on?: WC Tech/Magic 2

Which Staff-Member banned you?: I actually do not know.

Why were you banned?: "taglocking players and staff meber at spawn + threatening staff" - All spelling mistakes are purposeful and it is as written in the Banned Message.

When were you banned?: 2018-11-25

Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?: I was originally banned for tag locking someone at the spawn. But after the week ban that I was told i'd have was over, I had been permanently banned instead because of a conversation on another discord server between myself and Quantum. In the conversation I claimed that I'd be able to find access to the console and to change the plans to a higher rate than it was currently at. But within what I was saying, I included laughing emoji's, as I was not being serious and in actuality I was just joking around because myself and Quantum both had fairly bad experiences at that time.

I would like to personally apologies for any threat that it may have seemed that I was making. And clearly state that I have no intentions of using my skills to harm the community or server. I respect what the team here is trying to complete and look forward to playing again if I'm allowed!
  2. davidcraftftw55

davidcraftftw55 Community Relations Staff Member Manager

Ban Appeal Denied
    Joke or not, hacking (even the threat of it) is a very serious offense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.